Our client is an established Fund Manager with a vacancy in its Pan European Real Estate Team. This team covers debt and equity investments across Europe. The firm currently has over £10bn in AUM.
The client has an excellent reputation in the market as a leading buy side institution. Numerous individuals we’ve placed into this firm have provided positive reviews about the company culture.
The investment approach combines a comprehensive calculation of the underlying property assets with a detailed analysis of the debt structure to identify investments offering attractive yield. This is one of the few highly successful companies in the real estate equity and lending environment.
This role will support the origination team and help concentrate the team’s efforts on new business.
As an Asset Manager you will:
• Provide Portfolio management of European Investments
• Manage key stakeholder relationships
• Assist on underwriting of new business
• Manage cash flow models and highlight / mitigate risk on outstanding loans
• Manage non-performing loans / restructuring
• Interact and negotiate with seller, buyers, borrowers and the internal Origination team
• Monitor performances
• Perform Cash Flow Modelling and Analysis: determination of cash flows under different economic scenarios
- Degree educated
- Ideally undertaken a RICS accredited course (APC)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience building models
- Technical proficiency in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the European Real Estate Market
- Proficiency in at least one European language in addition to English is preferred.