A $25bn AUM West-end hedge fund is looking for an experienced compliance officer, with exposure to UCITS and AIFs to join their team. The hire will be supported by their current junior, who covers all of the compliance monitoring for the fund. The Partner, CF10/11, is looking to reduce their role in compliance and so wants a professional that is looking to move into a Head of Compliance role in the long-term, and is happy managing the junior.
The position will involve:
- Technical and regulatory advisory to the business (Fund closure/opening, investment management delegations, FCA liaison in relation to material change notifications)
- Assisting with various ongoing transitional projects including Brexit and MiFID II
- Trend analysis and reporting of material pricing errors and breaches
- Policy and Procedures drafting (Distributor Oversight Model, Remuneration Policy)
- Review of legal fund documentation (KIID, Prospectus, Report and Account)
- Assisting with opting-up requests for local authorities
The firm are looking for:
- Candidates with a minimum of 4yrs experience in compliance – not necessarily in advisory roles
- Previous exposure to UCITS and AIFs
- Has high personal ambitions within compliance
- Is happy to move into a small team of a dynamic business
- Previous experience managing juniors or leading a team
- Has prior experience overseeing compliance based projects
The firm are offering a starting salary dependent on candidate as well as strong bonuses and great benefits.