We are working on a hire for leading sell side firm, who are looking to add an Equity Research Analyst with at least 3 years’ experience in finance or accounting to join their award winning Equity Research team.
This is a broad role, encompassing:
- Analysing, and preparing reports on company assets and potential investments across a wide range of sectors
- Financial analysis and financial modelling
- Working with senior management, analysts, traders and clients
- Preparing and producing investment reports and producing complex stock screens
- Drafting research reports including equity strategy products
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and driven individual to progress with close mentoring and guidance from a senior analyst, toward producing their own research. The successful candidate will hold the ACA qualification from a major accounting firm, with exposure to transaction services or corporate finance considered a bonus.
- A strong academic record – 2:1 minimum class degree
- ACA Qualified – preferably Big Four
- The ideal candidate will have Transaction Services and/or Corporate Finance experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent attention to detail, with an analytical mindset
- Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial flair
- Great team player, but with the ability to undertake solo projects and work to own initiative
Email email@example.com with a copy of your CV for further details.