They consistently attract the best performers of their year and every person is still there now because they are all still developing and learning (and being paid exceptionally well).
You will be an integral member of their finance function, with a broad remit from day one. You will cover everything from financial control to investor analysis. You will be responsible for your own entities and in charge of everything for your geographical location. The environment is dynamic and challenging and will provide you with an exciting foundation for a role within asset management.
The client is renowned for having one of the strongest salary/bonus structures in the industry so you can expect to be exceptionally well remunerated.
- Strong academic record – minimum 2:1 degree
- Qualified Chartered Accountant – ACA or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-4 years in a Finance or Accounting role, preferably within a “big four” accounting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of UK GAAP, US GAAP and UK regulatory reporting requirements
- Proactive individual with strong interpersonal and client service skills