The strategy is complex but yields excellent returns. The team have a fantastic track record and experience of a successful launch behind them already. Following a successful asset raising process, they are ready to launch their flagship fund.
The remit for this role is broad as you would expect given the stage of the business. The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Investment/fund monitoring/reporting
- Structuring and closing of transactions
- Ongoing asset management of the investments
- Management Company accounts
- Ad-hoc projects and infrastructure development
The role would suit an experienced fund controller who is looking to make the step-up and take control of their own function. You will work closely with a COO in the running of the business, whilst be the type of individual who is prepared to put their hand up for a range of tasks outside their comfort zone. Most asset classes will be considered but closed-ended fund experience is essential.
You should be excited about the prospect of helping to grow a business and your appetite will be rewarded with an attractive package including carried interest. For your hard work, you can expect to be CFO of the firm within 2 years.
- Strong academic profile (2.1 degree or above)
- Qualified Accountant
- Fund Accounting experience (closed-ended)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to assume a broad set of responsibilities