We have been mandated by one of London’s leading hedge funds to find an exceptional individual to join their best in practice finance team.
The fund has recorded incredibly strong returns year on year including this year where performance has been particularly strong. The business is growing and they are looking for a number 2 to the CFO.
The finance team cover the full spectrum of responsibilities and you will be encouraged to take on a broad set of responsibilities, that are both technical and commercial. The individual will need a strong understanding of accounting standards.
Its a newly created role based on the expansion of the business and for the CFO to relinquish some of his finance responsibilities so that he is able to focus on more strategic initiatives. Progression opportunities will depend purely on your ability and performance but given how the business is expanding there will be a variety of progression and development opportunities.
They are looking for a qualified ACA with c2-4 years PQE experience working in a finance role on the buy-side.
- Strong academic background (2.1 or above from Red Brick University)
- Fully ACA qualified with 2-4 years post qualified experience
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in financial markets and the hedge fund industry considered a plus