The role sits within the finance function of their real estate team. Whilst it is a finance role, they are an incredibly commercial team. New leadership has overseen growth and brought a more commercial focus, while aligning it closely with the investment team.
The finance team there is regularly involved in deals and transactions, fund structuring, financial modelling, financial analysis, and portfolio management.
Compensation is excellent, with exceptional bonus potential. Attrition there is close to zero as employees have received progression, strong salary uplifts and a cohesive working environment.
- Strong academics, preferably degree from a top tier university and a qualified ACA/ACCA
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, and a team player, confident in dealing with people
- Strong Excel skills
- Desirable experience will include:
- Prior involvement with the implementation of automated management reporting tools (QlikVIew, Tableau, Workiva, OneSource) or property accounting/asset management software (Yardi, MRI)
- Hands-on experience with overseeing property-level accounting and supporting the deal team with collecting, interpreting and reporting property-level data)