The role sits within the finance function of their real estate team. Whilst it is a finance role, they are an incredibly commercial team. New leadership has overseen growth and brought a more commercial focus, while aligning it closely with the investment team.
The finance team there is regularly involved in deals and transactions, fund structuring, financial modelling, financial analysis, and portfolio management.
You will be expected to build strong working relationships across the European Real Estate Operation. The role is based in Central London, but you will have the opportunity to travel to Europe to maintain these relationships.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with post qualified experience working in a closed ended fund in a finance related role. The role will suit an individual who is looking to join a business that is growing and where they can take on a more commercial remit.
- Strong academics, preferably degree from a top tier university and a qualified ACA/ACCA
- 3 years+ PQE Fund Accounting experience
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, and a team player, confident in dealing with people
- Strong Excel skills