One of the City's longest established hedge fund is looking for a graduate to work alongside their CCO and Partner. This represents an opportunity to be exposed to the entire business and play an instrumental part in the trading activity of the firm. Working in a team of two, including one of the firm's Partners, the hire will be tasked with a wide remit overseeing activity across the office, as well as managing relationships with external institutions.
The fund strongly believe in developing a junior with no previous experience. Therefore, their ideal candidate would:
- Have strong academics - good A-levels and a 2.1 from a top 20 university
- Has an interest in entering the financial space
- Wants to immediately enter a strong firm with high personal ambitions
- Has strong attention to detail
- Is an excellent communicator as well as being numerate
The firm are offering a competitive starting salary as well as strong bonus and great benefits.