A multinational bank seek an Infrastructure Project Manager / Network Engineering specialist.
The role will involve directing network changes and migration, initiating vendor orders and indirectly managing assigned technical resources based upon project requirements. In addition, you will be assessing upstream and downstream business impact and risk as it relates to network change. You will be providing frequent reports to stakeholders and be in meetings with service providers, technical resources and business owners.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of:
- Strong project management skills with a technical background in network infrastructure.
- Proven team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes ownership of tasks, projects and follows through on obligations and deliverables.
- Dedication to meeting the needs of internal and external clients.
- Industry knowledge of networking technologies and vendor products such as Cisco, Arista, Aruba and/or CheckPoint, and a solid understanding as to how they are implemented within the financial services industry.
- Prior experience in a Technical Project Coordination role within the financial services industry.
- Technical understanding in a variety of hardware and software platforms.
- Strong relationship management, with the ability to deal with key stakeholders.
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- ITIL v3: Foundations, Operational Support & Analysis.
- CCNA Certified.
- PMP Certified.
If you are interested in this role, please send your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org