The client's consultants specialize in regulatory change management projects, remediation projects, operational and back-office work. The ideal candidate will have a strong background within Financial Services, preferably Top Tier Banks, and an exceptional education record.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- 8+ years of experience, which should be predominantely working within financial services, preferably top-tier investment banks
- Strong hands on experience of Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS. Robust understanding of API Management and Gateways. Messaging environments – Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Expertise in niche large scale container technologies on micro service-based environments.
- Architect monolithic applications into re-usable and scalable micro services.
- Extensive experience with data-heavy/analytics applications leveraging relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB).
- Experience with big data technology stack - Hadoop/Spark/Hive/MapR.
- Mix of good organizational skills, people skills and ability to catch onto things quickly.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and face off to senior stakeholders and know how to present effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and client engagement skills: an ability to communicate in a positive, friendly and outgoing manner with staff at the client site whether face-to-face or by telephone or email.
- Ability to prioritize your workload to meet business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic and fast paced environments.
- Ability to work in environments as diverse as their customer bases: the client values diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. They welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Reporting to: The Chief Executive Officer
If you are interested in applying to this role, please send your updated resume to email@example.com