We are working on a hire for a leading investment bank with global offices, who are looking to add an Associate to their well renowned M&A function.
Serving as a go-between through the Partners and Analysts, you will be overseeing deal execution, alongside your primary responsibility of deal origination. As such, this is a heavily client facing role, where you will be expected to develop into a revenue-generating member of the team before too long.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and driven individual to progress with close mentoring and guidance from Senior Associates and Partners in a successful, growing company.
The successful candidate will hold the ACA qualification from a major accounting firm, with a minimum of 12 months experience in a deal driven position - such as M&A/Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Deal Advisory, Valuations, etc.
- A strong academic record – 2:1 minimum class degree
- ACA Qualified – preferably Big Four
- Minimum 12 months experience in Corporate Finance, M&A, Transaction Services, Deal Advisory, etc.
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Excellent numerical ability
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent attention to detail, with an analytical mindset
- Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial flair
- Great team player, but with the ability to undertake solo projects and work to own initiative
- Extra-curricular activities are a big plus!