The primary duty of the role is ownership of fund valuations, including handling the daily NAV’s and maintenance of fund accounting systems. The hire will also shadow both the CFO and COO, with the opportunity to be trained and mentored by both, with a view to taking on certain duties from them / covering them. The role will also provide close association to the Head Trader (who the hire will face off too).
A major selling point of the opportunity is that beyond this, the firm are offering the opportunity to be involved in any other aspect of the fund that interests you, including: trading, research, finance, compliance, systems design, etc.
This is an brilliant opportunity to work in a hedge fund with an incredibly broad remit and to get some experience of working in any function that interests you including front office.
Candidates working in a middle office hedge fund role; a finance banking graduate scheme; banking product control or fund accounting, present as having ideal experience.
- Excellent academics – First or 2.1 from Russell Group university.
- Demonstrated mathematical expertise
- Accountancy background / knowledge preferred
- The ability to work interchangeably as an integral part of a small team and independently
- Must feel comfortable working closely with senior members of staff