Based on client site in London, the team will be responsible for ensuring ‘business readiness’ after Brexit. Your role will see you working with Business Readiness workstream leads; focusing on the analysis of key business processes, development of ‘straw man’ requirements/flows and reviewing these with key stakeholders; writing high level business requirements documents and preparing papers/reports for new product approval meetings.
This is a challenging role within an exciting and current workstream.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Experience of having performed a similar role within investment banking
- Strong knowledge of investment banking and associated products/markets
- Strong educational background (minimum 2.1 at degree level)
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and meet challenging deadlines
- Able to face-off to demanding stakeholders
- Very strong attention to detail
- Process driven – able to follow instructions and work within relevant parameters
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Strong decision making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment