The firm are a pioneer within their space and are looking to build a finance function that can be scaled to support the future growth of the business. It’s a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast paced business that looks to attract the brightest and best from the full spectrum of sectors.
You will be leading a team of 10+ and have a remit across multiple locations in Europe. This is a commercial role and they are looking for a highly analytical senior finance professional that has the capacity to lead the European finance function.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide financial overviews, insights and recommendations to senior management;
- Lead the financial planning, forecasting and variance analysis;
- Drive financial insights and support the business in making high level strategic decisions;
- Educate and overhaul financial processes of other teams to actively influence performance;
- Review regional finance team set-up;
- Provide analysis of pricing, sales and marketing trends
The successful candidate will have:
- An accountancy qualification;
- Worked in a listed company;
- Very strong team management experience;
- Knowledge of SOX;
- Highly analytical experience;
- The drive to restructure and lead a finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global listed tech business at the forefront of its industry. Based in the West End, they have a strong work/life balance yet high performing culture. The industry that you have worked in historically is not important but you must have a track record of success.