The business is now a global business but Europe continues to be its main growth market. You will support the CFO in growing the European Operations and be responsible for providing commercial financial management to senior leadership. The CFO is looking to retire in the near future and is looking for a natural successor for their role.
The culture is corporate but relaxed, with modern offices in the West End and a global multi-national, impressive leadership team. It’s an inclusive and entrepreneurial environment and they are looking for a commercially minded individual with strong leadership skills as they have several high profile projects lined up that they would like this individual to help lead.
You will have a strong financial control background of implementing processes, driving efficiencies and building a best in class finance function. This will be complimented by somebody who is able to add value and help the business strategically.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage an expanding finance team
- Month and quarter-end close and reporting
- Lead the European budget process and business partner with the different sectors
- Quarterly analytical reporting
- Management reporting including weekly forecasts of revenue and costs analysis
- Ensure the business is SOX compliant
- Strong academic background (degree educated)
- A qualified accountant
- Minimum of 5 years PQE
- Strong Excel experience
- Somebody that will show initiative and drive the business forwards
- Team management experience