The role requires an experienced complex change projects, with specific deep expertise in AML programs, particularly in relation to KYC and Risk & Controls. There will be a high level of interfacing with business stakeholders, and so experience in this area is considerably beneficial. You must have worked for a reputable investment bank previously, and already be in a VP position to be considered.
The opportunity offers challenging work, considerable responsibility and career progression alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
- 6+ year’s broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- Must have prior experience with delivering KYC, Risk & Controls
- Must have knowledge in core AML products
- Must have experience in AML risk management, governance, MI and data
- Ability to influence key project resources without direct reporting responsibility
- Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies
- Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Must be a team player; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet competing/changing deadlines
- Desire to learn new content and understand the regulation so enable effective challenge of design effectiveness