Our practice focuses on identifying and delivering human capital who directly manage the operational, legal, compliance and finance processes to provide the most robust infrastructure for our buy side client base.
Mondrian Alpha have a specialist function dedicated to the buy side operations space in which we are seen as a market leader. We cover roles from entry level through to COO level. Coverage is spread across each fund strategy. Given the ever changing nature of fund infrastructure / support functions, we cover back / middle office roles beyond pure operations remits.
- COO – We work on contingent and retained COO searches. We have a strong track record of placing numerous COO’s since launch
- Operations – Analyst, Senior Analyst, Manager and ‘Head Of’ levels for roles with core operational remits.
- Middle Office – Roles that cover operational, fund accounting and P&L responsibilities at the levels mentioned above.
- Business Analyst / Project Roles – Roles that require candidates from an operations / middle office background but fulfil remits outside of line control. Roles are often fluid covering anything relating to risk reporting and analysis, collateral and FX management, project work for the needs of the COO and PM’s and infrastructure build out.
- Trader Assistant – Entry to manager level roles focused on direct trader / PM Assistant responsibilities such as trade bookings and trade execution.